Monday, May 18, 2009

Not so fast!

I've decided to leave tomorrow instead of today, so that I can take my time and make sure that all the tasks I need to are finished properly instead of rushed. Also, I can be a bit calmer than I have been the past week or so. Besides, a front came through last night and now it's cold! Well, it's 62 degrees, but that feel quite cold, particularly with the wind. So I'm going to alternately relax (and hopefully finish "A Beautiful Mind") and pack the RV and clean. I may have to voluntarily put on a shirt with sleeves!

The cats, by the way, are both confused and active, which is an interesting combination. They've been chasing one another all over the place, and wanting attention and are HUNGRY! It must be the weather change, because all three of us woke up this morning more hungry than usual. I can't wait until I get north into weather like this all the time.

Tune in tomorrow for the actual trip!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here's wishing you a great summer adventure!